- 8 Ways to Help Cure You Teens Screen AddictionParents welcome technology devices in the home as helpful tools. (Who doesn’t want a homework assistant, a boredom killer, or a virtual chaperone a pre-installed geo-tracker for their teen?) But without parameters, technology is like the obnoxious houseguest who overstays his welcome, while consuming all the snacks in the fridge. Current research reported by the National PTA suggests thatContinue reading “8 Ways to Help Cure You Teens Screen Addiction”
- Previous EventsSTAFF GATHERING Sept 2, 2021 Missing from the pictures; Glenda Lonardo, Julie Carozzo, Cassidy LaPointe, Charlene Bobec, Tyler Swanberg, kaitlyn Smith, and Juana Espinosa.
- SIGNS YOU NEED HELP DEALING WITH YOUR GRIEFveryone has different beliefs about life and death, but nobody expects death to be pleasant. That can make it difficult for people to see that they’re truly struggling. You may think that what you’re going through is normal, but it may be a sign that you’re having trouble coping with your feelings.
- Asking for Help: Getting Past ObstaclesWhen we’re struggling with something, it’s natural to turn to others for help. Helping each other is all part of the giving and receiving that makes up good relationships. Getting help sounds simple. But it’s not always easy to do. Sometimes we stand in our own way without realizing it. Certain beliefs or ways ofContinue reading “Asking for Help: Getting Past Obstacles”
- 14 Ways to Strengthen Your MarriageThis is a very hard time; our emotional health and physical well-being are being challenged in pandemic life. We are trying to figure out how to be safe, care for our children and for many, assure even basic survival needs are met like income to pay for food and shelter.
Sign up for monthly news, volunteer opportunities, and stories of our community
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.